The Ecesis® Oil and Gas EHS Software Solution enables operators to centrally manage environmental and safety compliance data for each of their well sites as well as instantly generate commonly required plans and notifications.
Data Management - Simple and centralized management of equipment-related data such as:
- Equipment data (specifications, manufacturer information, repair history, manuals)
- Containers/tanks and associated containment information
- Stormwater outfalls, best management practices and pollutant sources
- Regulatory registration numbers
- On-site chemical quantities and storage methods
- Air emission sources and rates
- Emergency and regulatory contacts
Reporting - Quickly generate client-specific regulatory-required plans and notifications, such as SPCC Plans, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans, BLM Security Plans, and EPCRA 311 Notifications.
Document Storage - Store and quickly retrieve reports and other information that have been submitted to regulatory agencies.
Site Visit Management - Enter and maintain site visit notes via the Ecesis® Handheld Data Collection Module and a supported handheld device.
Notifications - Generate automated email notifications and tasks upon changes in well status.