Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC)
The Ecesis® SPCC Module provides the tools needed to comprehensively and proactively manage oil storage containers/equipment and related discharge prevention systems.
Container/Equipment Data Management - Simple and centralized management of oil storage containers/equipment and related spill prevention data, including:
- Tank information such as contents, capacity and photographs
- Containment volumes and design characteristics
- Drainage directions and locations
- Tank locations by a variety of coordinate systems
- Tank integrity testing methods, deadlines and data
- Supporting documentation such as tank or containment design specifications
Simplified SPCC Plan Development and Maintenance - Quickly generate SPCC Plan appendices, such as container inventories and container detail reports, with the click of a button.
Simplified Inspections - SPCC inspections may be easily completed in the field using an IOS or Android phone or tablet. Barcodes can be scanned to quickly identify and select the correct SPCC containers. Inspections can then be easily uploaded into Ecesis® where inspection reports may be generated and action items tracked to completion.
Compliance Notifications - Ecesis® automatically tracks SPCC-related deadlines, such as integrity testing due dates and distributes online notifications or email alerts as deadlines approach.